torek, 15. junij 2010

How To Be

On purpose I suffer with desire. Before I did't write, there was nothing. Now it's something. How to carry a bag which is full of words and weights nothing? Do I even carry it around with me? An empty bag is telling a story for others not for me. I don't count. Pale and stressful are most occasion with a question how to be. To much stupidity around me makes the words even harder to write and a bag even lighter to carry. I hate people who wishes rain on someone on which they are angry with. Rain is a savior. The land is given a new opportunity to flourish, like I am given an opportunity for right words when I take a break. Given the mistakes in the past and a growing talent I feel filed with new strength. Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will. It's time for the real words for a story. It's time to get the past writing in to work. It's time to get limited worlds working. Things need to get out of control. Don't hate evolving. It's just another side of life. The continuation of How To be is, How to be published?
A part of me is satisfied, but I want to publish that satisfaction. Less words for you, more for trying. But not forgetting you.




Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar