četrtek, 22. julij 2010

Should I Stay, Or Should I Go?

Half the World Away. Do I have to go so far, to get some closer, meaning, some satisfaction? I fell all ready empty, does it matter where I am? Exceptions can be good sometimes. Or at least give it a try. The fear of felling is not here. But a fear of honesty and appreciation of the age. I did't do it intentionality, I did it because time let me. All the call ups and the smiles after. And then I got a reply. A short, disturbed, but honest. I surely can't find some one that has my potential of thinking, what next. Some times those are the worst or at least, you get disappointed when you realize there's thinking. Am I making any sense? Ah... The problem is my aging, and her lack of experience in life. Or the other way around? My attention was never this. My confusion.I don't know the opposite side, but I know shit when I see it. But still I am not making out of it too much.
I'm roting in this home, no wonder I get paranormal activity. That's it, I am done for the day. Let's go do a stretch.


Just Mike.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar