sobota, 24. julij 2010

Don't Loose The Number

I got a number that could possibly and hopefully change my life. An unexpected call turned into good news. Nothing is set yet, or approved. But it's a start. The first audition. The opportunity is here. Let's bring our game. It's win or loose. Make or break. You get the point. All the boring sentences come in my head. It's just something I wanted for a long time. That is way I can't find the right words to manufacture the joy that is in me. Anxiously I wait for the day in hopes of some closer to my meaning of life. Maybe I wandered to far. It's just an audition. But, imagine this. All I ever wanted is an audition. And the the one thing that you desire the most on this planet comes to terms. What's the right response? I think it's celebration. Modest celebration, there is still work to be done. But a joy has been woken up in me. I have't experience that kind a joy in a long time. The last time I remember it was the time, I realize what do I want to do in my life. That was seven years ago. And I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I hope this day will also be so mind blowing. So until next good news...



Just Mike.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar