ponedeljek, 19. julij 2010

I've Got Nothing

Nobody wants to participate in my depression. It wasn't five minutes and I all ready hated everything. I rather shoot my self in the leg then be here. But I don't have a gun. All I do have is my denial twist. The more I denial my potential for better, the more I fall into this great thing I call nothing. Somethings are great when the leadership is good. But certain things are gone, people get too annoying and potentially scared of losing the position. Then things are wrong. I can't live like this any more. The pressure of others and the shit they are dealing with is not my problem. And I don't care for anything. I've got nothing. If it comes to it I will kill you. Metaphorically? Capability level low, but sometimes high. It depends, on what I don't know, but it depends. Is there any alteration to this story? It needs to come fast. Youth is wasted on the young. Let's go further. Life is wasted on people. Eureka should be my next word. But it just doesn't comes. Even if you say it out loud in hopes that something will come to you when are you saying it. No, it just gives you a slap on the face. A back hand slap. A more profound and embarrassing one. Clearly my vision is broken. Like my heart. A message was interfered and read to early. Depression is my only friend. And he is back again. Words twisted, life wasted on twist. Just go out on the streets and play music. If I would know how, I will. But all I got are words and nobody wants to listen or read these days. What I want from you? Nothing. Because I've got nothing for you. At least those are the beliefs, that you are selling.



Just Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar