četrtek, 25. november 2010

Forever Young...

My work will always be best when I do it my self. Individually. No other opinions, just if I want them. And I rarely want them and rarely there are people who deserve it. My work will always be affected with this time of my life. Just because I have found, when I am at my best. It doesn't matter what is that I do, it matters how I do it. Forever I will live in this lost time. When I am old this the time that I will remember. My moments. Alone moments. Alone in writing, alone in watching, alone in sleeping. Forever I will stay this young. Forever young in rain city, rolling dices, with orange sky, wishing that I would be in california. I land where my thoughts are manageable to read, while I am reading. Process that it might happen has been betrayed. My dice number is always different, never the same. So I can't find the stars coordinate. I am lost in space. As far as I know space is to big to be left alone. I will parish if moving on is not an option. But where do I start? At the beginning, at the end? I am living without the middle. I saw a start of all this, and I know the end of it too. It's all black, with stars shining in the distance. Looking something to grab on. My air supplies are limited, end they are almost empty. Need to go back, and find home so that my work could be heard and read, so I can get a refill. So long on the road, you forget how things work. Was I forgotten, have I gone to far? My mission is clear. Search and find. When I find, what ever is that I am looking for, I come back. Could my search gone to far in space and no one is out there looking for me anymore? The coordinates are in my hand to set my course back home. I need to face them, just because I need the refill. When I am done, I am going back. I want to find what ever is that I am searching. Even if that makes me forever young and alone.



Miha

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar