nedelja, 14. november 2010

Who Am I?

From beginning to an end, I will always feel the way I feel. I am bitter, depressed and lonely. If I have some one besides me or not. My life depends on this feeling, word, mood, and ability from others to not understand it. Ladies and gentleman, I am lonely. It has come to this, that the first person who comes to my life will feel the love, that can't be measured. She will never felt stronger love and appreciation towards here. That is me. I am love. And nobody can see it, or understand it. Being alone and having very emotional life, gives you perspective on things. And that life it self loses meaning and gives you the ability to live. I know hard to understand. But that is me, not understandable. Melancholy Hill does exists, but only in a place, that no one wants to be visit. Not by choice or hate, no, but of interest. They are lacking it. Is there enough sympathy in the world, to have some one besides me? Who am I? I am sympathy. That bit that could make a difference. Not to make the world a better palace, but to make just one world a better place. I hope that soon I can do life on my own. Alone in a room with my rules. Not being surrounded by people who are not emotionally on my level. And with people who are not attentionality destroying my talents. Whenever you think I have it or not. It's 0.47 o'clock. It is Saturday. And I am asking my self a question. Who am I? I am...



Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar