četrtek, 16. december 2010

About A Song That Makes Me Feel Funny

I have a song. A song that is making me dance. A song that gives me motivation to write. So you would think it's a fabulous situation for me. But a again, it is not, aren't you bored already. I know I am. So problems start the first time a hear that song. A full house, switching a channel to channel, to see wants on TV. And I click a 79. MTV Hits comes on. And there is this guy, who is, basically what is wrong whit our music these days. Not using instruments, making sounds like they are coming from a bathroom, using his looks to get into the music world. And he dances. Only one thing that is actually good. The guy can't dance, let's give him that. But everyone can be Michael these days. Still it is convincing enough to actually see the damn video, after his showing off of his dance moves. To get back to the story, he was having an interview, talking about his album, and in the back they were showing his video, with out the music. So I said why the hell not. Lets see what they, so called MTV, has produced and give wings to another ''meaning of music''. Try to read it as sarcastically as possible. So a sad down an give MTV ''my precious minutes''.Try to read it as sarcastically as possible too. And a listen to it and watched it. My initial reaction was here we go again. And basically that what it was. Another dud sing and dancing about something, and a fast car was involved and stuff. But the song makes me dance and kinda makes me want to write. So I am kinda embarrassed about it. Yeah...So this was a fun experience reading it, Right? Hehe. Read this with a smile. I have no idea, what the hell I am doing with my life. I mean common, I am here writing about, songs that makes me feel funny. And some people have real problems. Do you know what is the biggest thing that can happen in my day to day activities? I can loose in a video game playing NBA basketball. Ain't that a bitch. And when I do I am really pissed. So...there is no point too this story...so I should really stop writing about now. I'll stop now. Bye! :)


M. Wood

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar