sobota, 18. december 2010

The Last One

I've got my feedback. Finally. Just like I wanted it. Or better, need it. It's time to move on. And I have an idea how. So no more of me complaining about my only two problems, with various metaphors. No more pain, sadness and self pity. No more of my writing  about me. It's time I write about others. I am not a protagonist, my characters are. My story should not be told. It is simple, why. I am boring. My protagonists in my head are not. They are worth telling, they are worth the words. No more publishing my work. This stops now. And starts a new era. When my work is intended for me and me only. It has been a fun ride. Finding something that I love. But it's over. It was time to let get out now, when it's still time to not ruin everything. This is my last one. Just like Larry King a few days ago, I am too over with this period in my time. I Larry's King Words:'' Instead of saying good by, how about so long.''



Last time Mike Wood.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar