četrtek, 7. oktober 2010

Life Is A Game Of Inches

For reconstruction to happen you have to start at ground zero. But I haven't demolished everything. Some of my buildings are build solid, and everyone took a long time to build.
How can I demolished empty rooms? Weren't they meant to be filled and used? They are stuffed with empty boxes and dust. Black shades are covering windows. Not because no one wants to watch, but because there is nothing I can put in. And yes, sometimes I don't wanna watch. Watching an empty room is depressing. The doors are open. Not locked and the function to lock theme was removed. That was taken care of. By me. Two rooms that I won't probably destroyed. The unwritten and written one. To important to get ride of them. So the question is. Is it worth to demolish those old rooms and start new, or get started on a renovation? I need to sell every room. The exception are written and unwritten. Need to start living there. Move all my things in and try to do something with it. Nobody can do it for me. I am too young to left those in the hands of someone I don't trust. Life is a game of inches. First inch is to realize my options. I have done that. Last year I spent doing that every day, all day. I have found something. Now. Second inch. What are you going to do? That is my next battle. The second step is the hardest. Now I have to start the battle, now it's time to pull all out my weapons and make my self a believer.
Viva la Vida. I had it in front of me. Never saw it, not as clearly as I should. I am disturbed so is my message. I apologize for that. But it helps me. In a disturbing way.



Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar