sobota, 2. oktober 2010

The Only Exception

The story goes over and over. The same stuff appears in front of me. Again I was remembered how fragile I am. With brutal force they made me mad and insane. Not able to think straight not being able to stand on my own feet. The ground is shaking. And I can't even remember if it's from the see or the people who made me mentally unstable for a short period of time. I have been waiting for a decedent talk for a long time. And I finally got one. Sharing my desires with someone who knows where I am coming from. It was nothing more just a simple conversation. The same wishes and hopes colliding together is a beautiful thing. Hope was restored with this chat. It's good to be reminded that I am not the only one who thinks the same way as I am.
I made a mistake not writing daily on this trip. A sort of a scrap book. It would give me some sort of satisfaction that I belong there. Definitely I didn't feel like that. For the most part I don't belong anywhere. Even the break from writing was a bad decision. I need to get back to my comfortable zone. And that talk was in the that zone. And why they couldn't leave at that I don't know. They wanted more. They never asked me what I want? And all I ever wanted. I got it. I can appreciate the little things. What I have got out of that conversation was much bigger and better that I would have got If I pursue their wishes and thoughts. Right now I live to believe. I need more than an average person. And I believe I deserve more. That is just me.Not feeling better then anybody just different. The only exception is I am more complicated. Believe me it's not a good thing. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar