sreda, 13. oktober 2010

My Love

Music. Just a word. But once you started to pay attention, on what it really means you get the idea of how big it is. How far does it reach? How important is music in my life? It's the number one thing. What do I do when I am in my moments of trouble? I started listening to music to calm my self down. What do I do when I am felling alive. I celebrate with music. Where do I go for an inspiration? I think you got the idea. It's music that gets me woken up in the morning and puts me to sleep. I am not a musician, I have the desire to play certain instruments. But I still haven't got my self to learn theme. I guess I want somethings unanswered. I want to be the ultimate observer. I  love and appreciate work that others put in songs. And I admire theme for finding their way of expressing theme self and let others, like me, to find some consolation in those songs. Music gave me something to believe. I don't want to tell what to listen. Just find some music that gives you some meaning. The emphasis is on you. Music is a big part of me. Listen to it. It will improve your life. Even if it's only for five minutes. It's worth it.



Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar