četrtek, 21. oktober 2010

I Know I Suck, But I Need Your Voice.

Define your self. They say. Who every they are. I just want to say I hate theme. But how can I? Now one on the other side. I feel alone. After I Came Back, came silence. When I refer to you, I believe I am talking to my self. Not bad finding your self in your own words. Hello, anyone. Just to see if you are still alive. All I want is a pulse reaction. A fast reaction. I wrote a lot. After the sentence, I came back, I am trying to define my writing. Boring, old, self centered ... Nobody is saying any thing, How can I know. The truth is I am not good, but I am getting better. I hope so, please give me an answer.
My readers are gone I am the only one, If I can even register as a reader. Say you don't want it, and I'll stop.
A perfect and innocent thing has turned into a disaster. Talking to your self, basically leads you to a mental facility, even if it's only in your mind. What is worst then a totally agony of being in love? Not just obvious love, but love of interest, that rare understand. Or at least they are not telling you. I am in a search as I sad many times before. I am looking for a critic, help, a sound of life, a voice. I am desperate. Please be a part of my story. be that exception.



Mike.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar