nedelja, 16. maj 2010

Besides Me Is...

Finally composed. Just enough to be still standing on my own and enough to loose concentration. It's just coming up from now where. Attached with partial empathy. Not too others, but feeling my feelings while feeling them. Judging my self with those one. And always looking for some reason. I guess besides me there is another me. Another side with better understanding for the truth which I am not willing to except. The other me has excepted it. Everything I do he can do it better. He has the time to get it done right, but never actually does it. Yet another smart annoying know it all is getting to me. The part that disturbs me is that he only lives in my head. He doesn't control my actions. He analyse it. He gives me report. He is eating my soul that is how he survives. By crushing me to pieces and making my presence feel unnatural. He always knows when to strike. And he can get to you. Besides the truth that he tells you, he makes you feel unwanted.
I was feeling really good when I started to write this. I was feeling funky and joyful. Now look where am I. I decided to blog until I die. I am going to bore you for ever. And most of all I am going to bore myself with this. I am going to bore you until you die. Why? I got nothing better to do. I just feel pathetic. So don't get mad if suddenly I get really crap. Just stop.
So besides me is me. Isn't that the most depressive thing you'v heard.



Just Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar