četrtek, 13. maj 2010

Everything On Nothing.

How to be corrected? Or at least be open to an idea of correction. I know I am. Endless nights are filled with fresh fog and desire to make you think. Just walk ones in a perfect night. And you will see what I mean. Every night is perfect. The night is the only thing we embrace of darkness. Because it's natural. Why is black color so hated? It's just another color.
Towards better endings with less lies. Trying to feel a void. Being alone with pencil in his hand is hard. Sharing is the thing that I lost. Sharing a passion and love of a story. Tremendous amount of my energy is wasted. Wasted on people who know only what it's in front of theme right that second. Wasted on effort of trying, while others don't. I am going to be more open. Tell it like I feel it. All tho I know what will came out. Dislike on your end. No worry, I already don't like you. I am filed with annoyance and discomfort of my surroundings. So don't try. Just be. And I will be quietly siting in my corner not liking you. Hating you sometimes. I am seeking strong and heavy moments with some formal meaning. Constantly in a battle, now the battle is coming out. Beware of my agility and acceleration. But I am going to do it in my style. Depressed and agonized in timeless space.



Just Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar