nedelja, 9. maj 2010

I Am Broken

Broken spirit. Broken mind. Broken heart. Open window inviting in the spirits from above. Or spirits from the ground. The powerful threat to be the best I can be is getting to me and my collective mind. The part of where I function is slowing down. The appeal of stability is dropping to a point zero, fast. It's starting to happen. The destruction of my normality. The special feel in the air is a clue. A clue which leads to lost of sight. I am blind for colors. I see darkness all around. Black is my domain. Darkness is arriving. And it will be passed on by me. Whether you like it or despised it. I am a new born killer. Fear is all I am now. The quiet ones know have a voice. I don't accepted rules I destroy theme. I make strong people weak. I made theme see how their decisions affect people. I made theme see destruction. Most of theme are ready to go, non of theme is ready for me. I am Ezio Auditore De Firenze. And I Am An Assassin.



It's just something my creative mind did with an ending of a video game. It's different then this. This is my alternative ending. I did found a music to go to this.
Now read it with this music. It's just gives me chills. Music is pure genius work. Awesome.


Just Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar