torek, 4. maj 2010

A Brain Full Of Memories.

I got my self in a momentum of deception. I become a master of it. I don't know who I am. So I'm deceiving my self. Not knowing what I will achieve by that. The moment is still happening. It hasn't past by like I thought it would. I did't adapt it or learn to live with it. I just have no answer for it. Hiding and seeking for safe ground. To run away from it is like trying to catch a dream. And memorizing it. Even flying away doesn't help. Believe me I have been all around the world looking for the answer. I am making the same mistakes from the beginning of my first memory. Always seeking a reason. Sometimes wanting it to soon. To fast. And that is how you ruin your path of search. Everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that. Let the reason come to you. Even if it takes a long time. Don't search it. Let it happen. Bad or good. Smart or dumb.
With some memories that are mine I question them. But those that aren't mine. Those are the one for writing. Troubled but useful for my deception. What do I deceive? My emotions.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar