nedelja, 23. maj 2010

No Distractions

For what it's worth I want to start my own life. In my own place. I think I am ready. All I need is a solid job to support my self. To live alone and to be the master of my life. Why I am so eager to do so? Most people my age are trying to live in the moment, not so much worry for the future. Like always my thinking is different. I do think about the future. My moments are not that great to live with. So I stop live for the moments. Why not to get too the next step, which a lot of people are trying to avoid. I want to embrace it. I want to feel average. Why I want to rush things? I want to feel how it is to be the center of attention. Even if I am the one giving the attention to my self. No strings attached. Just me. To take care of me and only me. Not answer to anyone. And then when coming home from a job, work out, drinking, anything in fact I want to write about it. Not just the happenings, I want to know the story's that will came up in that state of mind. In this home I have to much responsibility. I don't just want to free my mind, I want to free my body of distraction that others give me. And then I want to write. About no distractions, being free body and mind. I want to write about average. I just feel... you know what I don't know what I feel. I do know that this space is blocking my creative writing. I want to write scripts, novels, short stories. Yes I had some success. That is my opinion. Some where good some were not. But I know I can do better. And this space it makes very hard some times. I want to get rid of that. In hope for achieving that, I will try to do everything. I just want to write.




Just Mike

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar