ponedeljek, 31. maj 2010

Consequence

Is there any writing left in me? It's so hard to write these days. Am I being too annoying and depressed in times where depression is first that comes in your mind when you just look out side the windows and think? Is thinking become a fears predator? To think now it's like you are ready to be condemned to loose and be hateful? A brilliant mids are being appreciated. But are they being really heard? Let's be honest. The world is turning in too in a dark place. Or perhaps it all ready is. The world is being molested by some old farts who have there heads so up there ass that they can't see nothing but theme selfs and money. Just a though of what is happening in the world makes me sick and depressed and clueless. And these are the things that we know of. The hidden problems are even more dreadful. Just the idea makes me sleepless and paranoid. Paranoid of dying while doing nothing about everything. It's hard to admit that but it's true. Everything is politics. For a business to succeed all one has to say, It's only business. It is so easy and simple. It's just business. It makes me cry. And sometimes there is nothing better to me but to not exist. And here comes the last think you should think, but it's always the first. How can young people thrive on better future and take over when old people( I call old people, the people who rule this wonderful place which is going fast in a direction for destruction, why? Because it's time to get out and let the young and innovating take over. Your time has come and you are doing it wrong.) are screwing things up. I lost the capacity to even describe the misery that it is happening around the world. It makes me feel angry and lonely for some reason. How can some one like me, depressed, agonized, shy and too nice person can do? Trying to get my own opinion. By listening reason. I am not convicted by first reason, I get more of theme. Started to collect theme. I am my own own reasonable voice. Please become your own reasonable voice. Think. The only revolution that could happen is too first change your point off view on things, start to think about the consequence. And if more and more people will start doing that and started to think, then the revolution will come. For now where are not even close to make a difference. I am very scared of people's thinking. Not about this but general thinking. What are there priorities? My biggest concern.
I don't know how to end this. I believe that this matter doesn't have an end. And so it should't. Where do I begin to make the end better?




Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar