četrtek, 6. maj 2010

Do You Wanna Comment My Blog?

The continuation of Does Anybody Wanna Read My Blog? Nothing new, nothing old. Just Mike. Action on the horizon. Beware of my productivity. A lot of words for now. But things are changing. My production house is up and running. Green and yellow is my new color. Apparently no one cares. Where's the method of being shameless?Of being paranoid for paper and pencil? Why do people do stuff? To seek intention or just because it feel's right? For most right feelings there is a lot of selfishness around it. And they should be. But when people's lives are on the line it stops being the right feeling.
A powerful history is breaking in to pieces. For they have forgotten the words of there old masters of philosophy. It's better to know little but useful, to know a lot and useless. To much of important men think to highly of theme self. Nothing wrong with self confidant, but you have to look at it with reason. When you have strength. Ask your self. To whom do this strength benefits? Or better ask some one who has no problem telling the truth.
Tell me the truth. I seek good thinking. I want good thinking. It's more powerful then any weapon in the world. But who cares. Right? Is it just another nonsense talk? Or a reminder of methods for better understanding?



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar