četrtek, 22. april 2010

The Great Depression

For you, for me it's like we are reading the same story twice. You just want to see active life, more than once. You know what's going to happen, but you don't care. You want to know,you want it now and you want to be able getting the same thought more than once. The one that matters. You want to feel it. You want to learn it. So that you can remember it in times of great depression. I am wanting on a order. To be told what to do. To be guided to, not just a personal path, but to the path of as all. To be sure of what I'm doing, but still surprised at the and. Concerned about tomorrow, and careing less for me is not a good option. Loud and powerful voices in my ear gives me comfort. When we are down what do we listen? Is't always something new, or is something old, something we know? When you are in a position and you find out that no body cares, to what do we go to?
We go to killers. We go to professional killers, assassins. We go to story's that we know, music with which we feel connected so much that, sometimes it feels like they wrote songs just for us. We quickly realize that forever is over. It kills everything in a that state of mind. You are notorious. And suddenly you are touched by a something real, things that bothered you are long gone. You surrender your self to voice of a troubled mind, and you understand. The story's that don't come out of my head. It's like I don't exist.
I am in a great depression.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar