torek, 6. april 2010

Stand With Me

Anticipation is growing. Filed with energy and good thinking. The energy of darkness and thoughts to desire pain. Now waking up is awesome. Like I am in a different world, a world of endless party's in my head. Seduced with empathy. With that I am starting to learn about my greatness. And the greatness that is this place of endless fields of trouble. But now trouble is viewed in a stronger and more philosophical way. It's an alter state of mind. It's like I was High all the time. Never worried about anything and not always but occasionally smiling. Still capably of producing real feelings, but not troubled with theme. Not in a worry to share them. In a place and time it will benefit me. Realize that I don't want to be a fighter. This is my decade. A decade of getting in touch of my spirit, my dark and beautiful spirit. Fresh new alternatives in my path. Don't think that my path isn't green. Because it is. And here is the problem. Nobody cares, nobody wants to stand with me on my green path surrounded with black light. And if you stand long enough with me, you will found out soon, that it is not dark all the time. You just need to be tolerant. Stand with me and you will see. It's like standing in the dark, if you gave it time you vision gets better.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar