petek, 16. april 2010

Anybody wants to be my endless thought or action?

I am scared to write. It's not fare asking big questions when your not sober to defend your thoughts. I have accepted the end of anything I started. Not so much accepted it, but more realizing it's the best way to end things. Trying to do a different ending makes things harder. Waking up is harder. The first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up is. I'm an idiot. The biggest fool of theme all. Nothing makes sense, not one thought, not one action I do. Things with no ending are the one that keeps me going on. What I mean by that is an action that has no ending is the smartest one. Reason has nothing to do with it. Simply it has have no ending. It must be something that can go endless. A thought, an action.
The last one is hard to find. Anybody wants to be my endless thought or action? Trying to find action it's hard action by it self.
So what's the end? There is no end but one. Only one end exist and I am not there yet. And so aren't many people. Don't put things to an end. See it in a continuation form. See it as hill on your way to the top of the mountain. Just another obstacle on your personal journey.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar