četrtek, 8. april 2010

Search

You must search, to find. Find peace, anger, disappointments, wishes, love, dreams. If you don't search, there is no hope for you. My curiosity is has no place here. You just have to search. Even if it is searching, the things you want to search. Disturbing is going to be your biggest feeling. You are on the right course, when you reach that point. Knowing or not. Believe me it's better not knowing. Some say knowing is better then not knowing. I believe that saying for this case does not apply. If you know, time becomes slower. It's like everything stopped and you are falling down. Never hitting the ground and thinking about the fall, while falling. The touch in the air is slowly killing you, without realizing. I don't think that I can be happy, I can only be less miserably. Never think too much.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar