ponedeljek, 5. april 2010

Normal's overrated.

Surprised by thinking of others. Especially by one, who I thought had deep thoughts. From some one, that understands that normal's overrated. The one who challenged me to be different. I all ready know that nobody cares, but she surprised me in a big way. Now I really know that I am a waist of time. I don't want her or your pity. I just want understanding that people get there juices flown in a different way. And she doesn't. I am a guy who can't function well in life but can in art. When I have nothing to write, I got nothing to do. I get nervous and annoying. My mind stops and my thoughts become silent. My heart starts to beat really fast, and everything around me doesn't have sense. Is that normal? The real trick is that I don't have to write, literary. I write in my head, even if it's in my imagination. It has to be in constant movement. Or else I ask my self a question, Who are you? I'm not normal. That is for sure.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar