ponedeljek, 5. april 2010

In My Place

In this times of uncertainty, I wonder if a change of scenery is a good thing. I have been enjoying this time very much. But it's time for me to get back to my originality. It's time to see in do things in my own way. Locked in a room with nothing but stars on a blue sky. My salvation is in words, not people. With words I need to spent some quality time. In the future I'll need people to co exist, but now it's time for solitude and words. How to describe my ongoings, how to decide on matters that are crucial for me, how to express my troubled mind?
Pasting time without gravity. In the air falling down, No control, in constant fear to suddenly crash and hit the destination, it's my biggest weakness. No awareness of when it's going to happen. Only concerns are if it's going to hurt, how it's going to hurt and if I will be able to live. Over berried mind gives me headache. No pill can destroy this agony. Relax they say. My subconscious won't let me. Never have a powerful mind like my. It doesn't let you sleep. It also doesn't let you function around people. It is making you undesirably.
In my blog there is only one thing that hasn't been disused. And soon it will be. And when it's going to be, if it's absurd for you, if it's to much. Pleas stop reading. I think it is nothing wrong to wonder about it. It just means that you have a wide perspective on life.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar