četrtek, 22. april 2010

Subject 22

Preaching to an empty room. All the doors and windows are open. If you walk near the room you can hear everything. Not inviting you, but asking you. Asking you to give me a reason to live.
There is only two chair in this room. A room full of memory's. Darkness surrounds this space. Only two lights exist. One light is pointed at my chair, the other light is pointed to an empty chair. Some people come fast and leave fast to. I guess it's scary to be on the spot.
I wonder what are these subjects thinking when they came. I wont to know, so ask theme a series of questions. I am asking to find something. The thing is unknown. I don't know why I'm doing this.
So I go through some subjects. And I reach subject 22. I get nervous and intrigued. I suddenly start screaming out loud'' It's my head, my dreams, I wont give theme to you'' I realize that I am in motion, a quick motion. Wind goes fast through my hair. Jumping building to building, running away from whatever is after me. Don't want to turn around because I am scared to much of what it is, all I know I don't what to give theme my thoughts. I almost jump to the next building and I see subject 22. I stop. Heavy breathing replaces the silent that we share. O what a beautiful silence it was. Like we are connected. Again I get nervous and intrigued. I look behind me to see whose after me. A man is talking to his sleeve not 50 feet from me. I couldn't here what he was saying but it's was pretty obvious it was about this silence. Like it was something out of ordinary, but it felt completely natural. The greatest feeling in the world. Powerful yet so innocent.
He jump on the building where I was and he spoke.'' Everything that happened 5 minutes ago, forget it.'' He ended the sentence and one couple showed. And the man disappear in the night. So much was happening that I couldn't process everything so fast. I did't realize that me and subject 22 were holding hands. The couple approached us, slowly. They looked calm and confidant. Something I have been lacking.
''You to have a connection. This connection is unbreakable and it's more powerful then anything you can imagine. We don't want to hurt you, or something in return. We want to educate you. Do you understand?''
Subject 22 immediately said yes. I didn't appose that answer. And then she whispered in my ear'' Just listen, everything is fine.'' The most comfortable words in the world and I felt like it to. The man starts slowly and with no hesitation, like he has done that before.
''Ok, I have to start at the beginning. The government's of the world made a program to better the world. They want to get rid of the people who doesn't participate in this program. And believe me everyone participate in this program. They get rid of people who are junk to the community of the world. People who has no real reason to live. There for they don't contribute to make the world the better place.''
''Rid of? How? They kill you?'' I asked confused, and got a wired feeling that he is talking to me not to both of us.
''Yes...but in rare occasions. Only if the subject wants to be killed or if there is really no help for him or here.'' Only he was talking, the women was smiling through the hole process. A couple of times I looked subject 22 and she was also smiling. The man continuous.'' So, the whole program is designed around one thing. And they help you find it. If they can't you know what happens now. But most of the time they do find it. They help you and the world by that. They help you find love.'' 22 and me looked at each other.
''I suddenly started to remember before all this happened. I was on a verge of destruction. Destruction of my self. I was depressed. So this neighbor put on this program. But it wasn't my neighbor, it was you.'' I pointed at the women and she started to laugh. I laughed back. The man started to talk with a big smile on his face.'' So we work on the program, we help to find people the one thing that is really missing in peoples life when they are down.Love. They said that you are a hopeless case, that you are done. And we helped, it was quick action on our side, I have to say. So you probably want to know why we are meeting here on a building, and why do you jump so high with no sweat what so ever, ha?
''Yeah it would be nice...I don't remember to have that kind of privilege before.''
The women started to talk now.'' So you were on a death bed, ready to be gone. I felt something when I saw you, so we could't help our self, but to do something, when we find out. And we were right you are special. But on that matter later. We created a diversion and bought some time to do what we did. We hacked in you brain and started to put pictures of women in your brain. Now we can't really know what do you see when we do that, how did you see it?.''
'' I was in a dark room, with two chairs and light on those two chairs. And women sit on the char, I was asking theme some questions, everybody left and I wasn't feeling right, until she came. Then I woke up or something, and I started to run like hell.''
'' Cool, we stimulate the brain to see what we want, but every imagination is different and it interprets things differently. And you got your answer here. The most similar thinking of a brain is the most likely you are going to par up. So we didn't just put pictures of women we put thoughts to match theme with your thoughts. And you two are the highest match of everybody. So it had to work. We don't put everybody through this program, well not a lot of people know about it. And if we put everybody through it, things will get out of control. It's too quick. The program is based on searching and getting to know someone. An end is known, but in you case. There was no one that got your intention. That is why we took so drastic actions in your case. I think it's too much for one day. Why don't you get some rest and meet us tomorrow, Sheila knows were.'' They said good by and they left us alone. I was in heaven.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar