ponedeljek, 22. marec 2010

I Am Boring

Misery doesn't like company. It never did. And it never will. Boringness doesn't like company either. And I have boring written all over my face.
Recently I have been shown how boring I am. Nothing puts me off then a big crowd. I get lost in all of the nonsense, face less and meaningless behavior of those people. Can't read them. Can't really know what are they thinking. All I can see is empty minds. Nothing to show to the world but looks. Looks that I don't have. They are the saddest thing to me. People with looks. As much as you put your thought to looks, you should put that thought to thoughts. All I want to know is what is going on from the neck up. How do you think, what are your emphases and your imagination. That is what I want to know. To get to your mind I have to become that crowd that I don't like? I refuse that. Isn't there a another way? Can I avoid that? This is nothing but a game. A game that I don't like and I am not good at it. I am bored just writing it. With no counter of the opposite sex I found another good strong point to hold on to. In mater of seconds I get sick of my self, sick of others. Is wrong to sit still, have a drink and enjoy the people's joy?
It's funny how people use the word fun. The outcome is now different. Now all I want to do is to drink in silence and not have to worry about others. I get a kick out of that. I get ideas that I even wonder where they come from. I can get social but, I won't do the first step. Even if it's loud and people are dancing and drinking, if you see me in the corner alone with a beer. Me and my mind are having a great time. You can join I like company, but I can be alone. Yes I am boring. I know. That is me. How about you? Have you acknowledge that you are more boring then me? You know, everybody is boring, nobody wants to admit that. So am looking for someone who's going to be boring with me. Someone with balls an admit that they are boring to. I am lost in a world where people use the word fun in a different way. And that is why, I am Boring.




Miha

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar