nedelja, 28. marec 2010

In Search Of Insperado

The days are longer, not sure if am comfortable with that. I had an artistic break. Try to release my non productivity for a couple of hours. It turned out it was for days. The release was fast but not officiant. It's easy to be in this world, it's hard to come out. And to stay out.
Soon it's going to be a new start. A start of a business, which I am going to be a part of. It's terrifying. I had start doing research, and found out that there is a lot competition. And a lot of good one. The creativity that they have shown, it's amazing. To found my self in this place, to be that good. I'll have to found my own thing. I haven't found it yet. Can I even be that good? Yes, but the search for greatness is not going well. I am in a verge of destroying my creativity.
So that is why I haven't been writing for last days. I try to completely put my self in a place where I don't exist. Go some where that is not my home. Mentally and physical. With out any results I come back. Humiliated on not successfully returned as a winner.
I hate waking up in the dark and I hate being to long in the light. Not exempting the dark and light. I found that the best ideas come, when your not paying attention. I did that. No effect. But not losing hope is my best choice to proceed. And research.




Miha

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar