nedelja, 7. marec 2010

Writing and Shooting

I am not saying that I'm not happy. I am just saying it could be better. With words of people that experience life in a full way. I seek comfort. I am stuck on this island and i just want to progress. Reach the things that you desire, but also enjoy the process. The process will give you the satisfaction, that you desperately want. You now think that I have figured out everything. Not at all. I 'm probably the last one who's going to figured it out. But I 'll try to enjoy the process. I want different journeys in my life. That is what I have been lacking. What I mean by that is not to visit a lot different country's. Yeah it would be fun. But I'm talking about a journey to independence. A journey to meet some one special. These will sound sleazy, but it's the truth. I want to breath in every day. Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.
We can not tear out a single page of our lives, but we can throw a hole book in the fire. I wake up in the morning and all I can think about is writing and shooting things with a camera. The world is often unkind to new talent, to new creations. Not a lot of people defend those things. And the new needs friends. I think i haven't reach my potential. Yet. Maybe I'll never reach it. But right now that is what is making me happy. Writing.
A lot of things are easy to say and hard to do. For a big part I have been a talker. But talker in my own way. A silent talker. I won't quit.




Still Here M.W.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar