ponedeljek, 29. marec 2010

Really, Nobody Cares.

With constant noise in my head and my room, I live the days of weirdness. Bless to have a chance, but annoyed that are possibility's out there unexplored. Decision that I start to write my blog in English wasn't hard. I want to expand my horizon. I want to get into the market of writing in a bigger picture. So I am sorry if you don't like that. My thoughts are all ready in English, so why not write them like they come to me, that is my thinking. Put theme how they come out and don't make theme different. Or something like that. With pleasure I envy people for there simplicity. Nobody really cares. My invisibility feels stronger then ever. My creativity is not appreciated. Not comfortable with that. But if I started to push things, I loose my character. And I am not me no more. Right now finishing is the key. To many people like me, but still not recognized. Still not appreciated, for the work we put in the world. Still left alone to wonder the wonderful love. On the bridge, with rain and with the most beautiful song in the world. You belong to me. Not swallowed by the sea. Courages enough to admit that I have gravity problems. Yet, still no answer.



Michael

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar